Location, Hours, and Gallery Staff
259 Atwells Ave on Federal Hill, Providence RI 02903
Wed: 12-6pm (401.454.8844)
Thurs - Sat: 12 - 8pm
Gallery Z Staff
- Gallery Director: Bérge Ara Zobian, BS, MS
- Curatorial Assistant: Julian Penrose, BFA, MLA
- Senior Gallery Assistant: Melissa Thyden, BFA
- Gallery Assistant: Samantha Jones, BFA
- Gallery Associates: Linda Kamajian, BA, MBA,
Ellen Goodlin, BA, Allyson Church, RISD, Ian Mohon, BFA
- Event Photographer: Beth Ferreira, BFA
- Web Designer: Ian Oliver, BFA
- Technical Assistant: Levon Zobian
- Distribution: Keith Fracassa
- Gallery Z Intern:Sky Tanner, The Met School
Founded in 2001, Gallery Z has hosted numerous exhibits of local, national, and international artists in The West End of Providence, Rhode Island. The Gallery is dedicated to expressing a meaningful artistic expression that engages a diverse clientele; to acting as a center for experiencing art in a historical neighborhood in Providence.
Gallery Z is a definitive and unique part of the arts community in Providence.
If you're an artist interested in submitting your work to Gallery Z,
Gallery/Studio Z Return Policy
Studio - Gallery Z LLC has a NO REFUND ($) for artwork purchased policy. Sales are FINAL! The artwork sold and inspected by purchaser/collector is deemed as is final. This includes any defects but not limited to the art itself (i.e. peeling, cracking, fading etc) and on; mat board, canvas/linen, stretcher bars, inserts, frame etc.
HOWEVER- Within 30 days of purchase of art, the Gallery would consider giving either a Gallery/Studio Z store credit for same amount the artwork was purchased or swapping artwork (preferably from same artist) as long as the returned piece is inspected and accepted as in same condition when it was sold.
A fee of $50 will be charged or deducted for entering artwork back into the Gallery system and re packaging/stocking art.